F26-1 at power up.
F26-1 at power up.
1. The TDS (Toner Density Sensor), in the developing unit, has detected a depletion of toner.
Note: This may have been caused by the customer making an excessive amount of copies while the machine was out of toner. It may also be caused by a bound toner addition system.
Clean all toner from the toner recycle and toner supply assemblies. Confirm that the gear mesh between the toner supply auger drive gear and toner supply motor (M4) is flush. If toner supply conveyance is normal and the toner cavity is empty, install a new toner cartridge (Item #950236) and then perform the following diagnostic mode to replenish the developing unit with toner:
a. Access the 47 mode (power the copier ON while pressing the 4 and 7 keys).
b. Enter output code 54.
c. Press the START button.
Note: Toner will now be added to the developing unit and stop automatically when target level is reached, although it will not run any longer than 3 minutes.
d. Power copier OFF/ON to return to normal copy mode.
Note: Perform the following 25 mode software switch settings to minimize the amount of copies that can be made, prior to copy inhibit, when the ADD TONER message is displayed:
- Access the 25 mode (hold down the 2 and 5 keys at power ON).
- Select  (SOFTWARE SW).
- Using the up and down arrows, scroll to the following software switches and set them as follows:
a. 4-0 set to 0
b. 4-1 set to 0
c. 4-2 set to 0
d. 4-3 set to 0
- Power OFF/ON to return to normal copy mode.
A. These setting will allow the ADD TONER message to be displayed immediately and only allow 100 copies to be thereafter.
B. Copier inhibit will automatically be released when a new toner cartridge is installed.
2. The toner conveyance gear is worn. The toner conveyance gear is driven by the toner supply motor located on the toner supply unit.
Replace the toner conveyance gear (p/n 26NA32680).
I may be able to get the manuals for a nominal charge. email@example.com
Nov 20, 2007 |
Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier