Question about ASUS P5P800S Motherboard
1. Go to: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
2. Select "Motherboard" from the "Select Product" drop-down menu.
3. Select "Socket775" from the "Select Series" drop-down menu.
4. Select "P5P800S" from the "Select Models" drop-down menu.
5. Click "Search".
6. Select your operating system, then click "Search".
7. Click "Audio" & download the sound drivers.
Since this motherboard does not have built-in VGA, then you will need to find out the make & model of your VGA card in order to be able to find the appropriate driver.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Jun 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire T310 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2008 | ASUS P5P800-VM Motherboard
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!