Question about iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
No response from remote or side panel controls. only blinking red light where on/off display light appears
I do not see any customer support phone number.....
What EXACTLY did the management of Wal-Mart tell you
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 16, 2012 | Olevia 227-S11 27 in. LCD TV
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your TV code in a safe place.
Jan 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2010 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2010 | Toshiba 62HM15 62" Television
Sep 19, 2009 | byD sign d:5032 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Aug 11, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS LC-42D85U 42 in. LCD TV
May 28, 2009 | Panasonic TH-42PD50U 42 in. Plasma EDTV
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: