Question about iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
No response from remote or side panel controls. only blinking red light where on/off display light appears
I do not see any customer support phone number.....
What EXACTLY did the management of Wal-Mart tell you
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2013 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jul 22, 2012 | Insignia Flat Panel Televisions
Jul 16, 2012 | Olevia 227-S11 27 in. LCD TV
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your TV code in a safe place.
Jan 17, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Dec 14, 2010 | Panasonic Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 12, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 19, 2009 | byD sign d:5032 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Aug 11, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS LC-42D85U 42 in. LCD TV
May 28, 2009 | Panasonic TH-42PD50U 42 in. Plasma EDTV
May 18, 2009 | Daewoo DSL-17DW3 17.1 in. HD-Ready LCD...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: