Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I would like to answer this in 2 ways :-
1. There had been few issues with Windows shut off from PC.This might be a technical bug . Update Windows. There are certain patches introduced by Microsoft to encounter this.
2. Hardware failure / Virus,Spyware, Adware, Malisware.
Some points to be noted :-
1. Uninstall all Programe's you do not want.
2. Run an Antivirus,Antispyware, Antimalisware and Antiadware software.
3. If windows were working fine earlier, try to restore the pc to that point.
If problem still persists, make a back up and reinstall windows.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro A210-EZ2202X...
Mar 15, 2009 | HP Pavilion A530n (DW234A#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 20, 2007 | Acer AL1715 17" LCD Monitor
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!