Question about Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC 82VH402
1. turn off the electrical power first.
2. attach a garden hose to the hose bib attachement on the bottom of the water tank and run the hose outside to allow the water to drain out by gravity.
3. Turn the valve that is on the inlet of the water heater. Now that the power is off, you can drain the tank.
4. open the drain valve where the hose has been attached.
5. To release the pressure, you can open a hot water faucet in your kitchen. This will allow the water to drain out easier.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2013 | Rheem Water Heater Drain Valve
Oct 06, 2012 | RHEEM 30 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Sep 04, 2012 | Rheem Water Heaters
Mar 29, 2012 | Rheem 50 Gallon FVR NATGAS Water Heater...
Dec 09, 2010 | Rheem Water Heaters
Sep 18, 2010 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Jun 11, 2010 | Vanguard International Vanguard BY Rheem...
May 20, 2010 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Feb 23, 2010 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Mar 05, 2013 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: