- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your headset/handsfree profile will only play single channel (mono) stuff... i upgraded from an H700 to a Jabra BT8040 which will play my media... you can also try the Moto S9, people have seemed to like that one too...
1) check ur usb cable and the usb port in the pc that u r using
2) please check ur mobile for viruses
normaly the drive is shown but is not allowed to open through ur PC
scan ur mobile with a good updated antivirus system when u connect ur mobile with ur pc
or BUY A CARD REARDER COMPATIBLE WITH UR MOBILES MEMORY CARD WHICH COULD HELP U TO CONNECT UR MOBILES MEMORY CARD TO UR PC AFTER IT IS BEING REMOVED FROM UR MOBILE
3) ur mobile gives u an option for formatting ur memory card please use that
or finally contact nearest