When I start it. The warlords screen appears having two fighting creatures. but then when the game goes to full screen it says Warlords4sage???.cpp D3ERRR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. What should I do???????
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
After noticing a sharp increase in request for help on the matter I decided to write this.
These are the most common problems with both Warlords games.
1. Wont install on either OS 2. Installs but wont run. 3. Installs, runs, but doesn't display properly
1. Is your OS 64-bit? then your fresh out of luck as neither game is designed to run on a 64bit system and if it does run, is probably going to be highly unstable. If not then you could try one or all of the following; -Right-click the setup and run as administrator -change the compatibility to XP or Windows 2000 -Copy the entire CD's contents to a folder on the desktop then run the setup. -All of the above at once.
2. Once again you can try all the above instead applying them to the shortcut or exe for the game. You should as a matter of course ensure that your drivers are up to date if you have problems running the game.
3. If you get around the above two problems and run the game only to find that graphics are missing (generally the biggest problem), then there is only two real solutions to the problem: -1: Try reinstalling the game, or use a friends copy. -2: run the Direct X setup off the Warlords Cd, as this contains Direct X files designed for games run on this engine.
Hopefully the above helps someone to make one of these awesome games run.
If by some odd chance that your game still will not run properly or at all. You will need to set up a virtual machine, install you game there, then play ^_^ Its not a complicated step, just google it for the how-to's on virtual machines. Its not as intimidating as the name suggests.
If I am correct this game looks old, and if it is it probably isn't compatible with windows 7. Windows 7 is supposed to have a lot of backwards compatibility but it doesn't work so well just yet. Wait a bit and maybe microsoft will patch the OS to fix the compatibility problems, then you will be able to play your game.
yes their is a way but without the original disk you may not have any luck.
but their are things called cd emulators. If basicaly tricks your computer into thinking you have a cd/dvd drive on your comptuer you really don't.
you then can find or make .images or .roms of your cd using programs like nero burning rom. you can load and save the disk on your computer that way. Then you use one of your cd-emulators and load that rom into it. Doing that your comptuer things your disk that you have bought is in your computer. But thier is no legal way to trick your computer into thinking you have a disk for something aleady installed on your computer.