Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Try this to reset the error.
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
That solution only resets the error code, you need to replace the drain pack assembly so ink doesn't overflow and ruin whatever the printer is sitting on. The replacement drain pack only costs about $15.00 in our shop the labor is $69.00. You should never do the reset without changing the drain pack...
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 05, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Mar 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP760 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!