Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I cant seem to solve how to put videos on my mp4 model mp-c7095. I've tried everything and i just cant
There's an online manual for COBY mp-c7095 in pdf format:
1. Use the video conversion software from the CD for adjusting
video to correct size before transferring to the player.
2. Check the system requirements for video conversion on page 34.
The conversion software in zip format can be downloaded with this link:
Once video is converted u could use Windows Media Player 11 for
transfers. A short guide on WMP11 for putting files onto the device:
1. Have WMP11 always on top for "drag and drop" usage
Right click in the head of the WMP11 page:
in Tools > Options... > Player : select "Keep the player on top ..."
Restore Down the size of the WMP11 screen and adjust the size on the
edge(s) as you require for your screen.
2. in [Library] mode: under Playlists "Create Playlist" e.g. "My Playlist"
and Enter: "My Playlist" is added on the right screen side.
3. Open your data maps and ad files by drag and drop method
onto the right saying "Drag items here"
4. when ready adding files in [Library] mode: "Save Playlist"
5. in [Sync] mode drag e.g. "My Playlist" under the connected device
and "Start Sync": wait until al files have synchronized: a message
will show up when you can disconnect the player.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Jan 25, 2008 | Coby MP-C7097 MP3 Player
Nov 13, 2007 | Coby MP-C7097 MP3 Player
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!