Question about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I just replaced my color inkjet cartridge with a new one. I just keeps saying "Right Cartridge Incorrect". It is not incorrect. It won't print unless I remove it and only have a black one.
Here are a few possibilities...
1. Try cleaning the contacts on the inkjet cartridge and where they make contact inside the printer. (use cotton wool and Alchol) if that does not work...
2. Pull out power cable from printer wait 1 MINUTE then insert cable and switch back on again. (some printers reset to factory settings)
3. Remove printer cable from computer... Uninstall Printer driver from computer... Switch off both printer and computer. Wait 1 minute... Reconnect cables and switch on printer and computer... Allow computer to find printer reinstall driver.
4. Try installing old cartridge to see if printer rejects that?
5. You may have a faulty inkjet cartridge (return it to store if so)
Tinteiros Magic Inkjet Flush Kits (Ebay)
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Lexmark X5070 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2010 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 16, 2009 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 19, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2008 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: