Question about Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
It won't print. I press print on my computer and it says it has an error. No explanation
Lexmark x4650 wont print got black ink but colour is empty would this stop it from printing
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
Here are a few possibilities...
1. Try cleaning the contacts on the inkjet cartridge and where they make contact inside the printer. (use cotton wool and Alchol) if that does not work...
2. Pull out power cable from printer wait 1 MINUTE then insert cable and switch back on again. (some printers reset to factory settings)
3. Remove printer cable from computer... Uninstall Printer driver from computer... Switch off both printer and computer. Wait 1 minute... Reconnect cables and switch on printer and computer... Allow computer to find printer reinstall driver.
4. Try installing old cartridge to see if printer rejects that?
5. You may have a faulty inkjet cartridge (return it to store if so)
You may find more help here...
How to Clean, Fix, Repair, Unclog, Dry, Clogged Print Heads on CANON, EPSON, HP, Lexmark, Dell, Olivetti etc…
Tinteiros Magic Inkjet Flush Kits (Ebay)
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2012 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2011 | HP OfficeJet G85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2011 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
quick fix for most communication errors can be achieved by resetting the
printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect the printer from your
computer. Reboot your pc. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to your computer. Then try
to print again once the computer fully recognizes the USB connection.
that doesn't help, try the steps below:
Disconnect the printer from your computer.
Rebrick (pull out power supply, black box where the
power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30
On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes.
Delete the Lexmark print object.
Reboot your pc.
When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list again, then try to print again.
Aug 31, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Sometimes the ink
cartridge carrier won't automatically move to its loading position even when
the printer is on and the cover is open. Follow the steps below:
1. Unplug the
printer from the power source.
2. With the cover
open, hold the solid white strip that connects from the carrier assembly to the
ink cartridge carrier and gently slide the cartridge carrier to the center of
3. Remove the
4. Load the new
cartridges. Close the cover.
5. Plug the printer back to the power source.
May 15, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
May 14, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!