Question about Cameras
Here is all they got:
hope this helps
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
1. Image Display Error Notice
When you perform any of the following operations on picture data shot with a Canon digital camera using Windows Explorer on a PC in which Windows XP Home Edition/ Windows XP Professional Edition (hereinafter called "Windows XP") is installed, the Exif attribute information that is attached to the image data is altered. As a result, errors related to the display of thumbnail images and some software functions may occur both on Canon digital cameras and accompanying software utilities (ZoomBrowser EX, PhotoStitch, etc.).
* Select "Picture File" -> Click "Rotate Counter Clockwise" or "Rotate Clockwise" Button (using buttons located on the bottom of the Preview Screen)
* Select "Picture File" -> Select "Rotate Counter Clockwise" or "Rotate Clockwise" command (using the menu that appears by right clicking the mouse)
* Select "Simple" display on "Summary" tab of picture file "Property" -> Click "Apply" or "OK"
* After performing any of the above operations, the Exif attribute information is altered and cannot be restored.
If you intend to perform any of the operations listed above, we recommend that you do so using a back-up copy of the original picture file, and not the original data.
* Even if the Exif attribute information is altered, the image data remains intact and the file can still be opened and used in most image editing applications such as AdobeTM Photoshop¬æ.
2. CF Card Formatting Error Notice
When a CF card with a capacity of greater than 32MB is formatted in Windows XP, "FAT32" will be selected as the default file system setting.
When using a "FAT32"-formatted CF card in some Canon digital cameras, the following error messages may appear on the camera's LCD monitor.
If this happens, format the CF Card with a Canon digital camera to make it usable in that camera. If in-camera formatting fails, remove the CF Card, then re-insert it and try to format it again.
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SD790 IS Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2010 | Canon PowerShot S45 Digital Camera
Mar 21, 2010 | Cameras
Aug 28, 2009 | Canon Powershot A1000IS Digital Camera
Jan 08, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A530 Digital Camera
Jul 07, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S45 Digital Camera
Jun 04, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A620 Digital Camera
Dec 16, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A640 Digital Camera
Dec 24, 2006 | Canon PowerShot S400 / IXUS 400 Digital...
May 23, 2018 | Sony Cameras
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!