Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to add your printer manually with the generic driver Deskjet 990C, please perform the given below steps :
First connect the USB cable between the computer and printer.
1) Click on startà control panelàprinter and faxes.
2) Click on Add a Printer option on the left side and once you click on it a new window appears, click next
3) Select Local Printer and uncheck the automatic detect and install my plug and play printer option then click next.
4) Now select port that says USB Virtual Printer Port and click next
5) After that under Manufacturer option select HP and under Printers option select Deskjet 990C and click next.
6) Now name the printer as Deskjet 990C and set it as default printer and click next.
7) After that select Do not share this printer and click next.
) Now select No for print test page and then click on Finish and then try to print photo and check.
If your issue gets fixed, please come again to give us a
vote which will really motivate me to help people in
Posted on May 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP280 Photo Inkjet All-in-One...
Oct 15, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Mar 24, 2011 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Nov 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iX4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 25, 2009 | Epson R2880 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 03, 2009 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: