Lemark X1270 Error: Image Transferring Buffer Overflow
Please follow the steps given below to scan a document:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark printer, "Lexmark All-in-One Center."
To see how an image will look after it is scanned, click "Preview Now."
2. Click "Scan," "Send scanned image to".
If scanning an image, choose a graphics program such as "Lexmark Photo Editor," "MS Paint," etc.
If you wish to "Scan to OCR," choose a text program such as "MS Word," "WordPad," etc.
Once the image is scanned, the "Abbyy OCR" software will open automatically.
3. To begin the scanning process, click "Scan Now."
4. To view the additional options, click "See More Scan Settings."
To indicate what type of image is being scanned, select the "Option" next to the type of object you are scanning. Your settings will be optimized for that object type.
To indicate how the scan will be used, select the relevant option from the menu. Your resolution and other settings will be optimized based on your selection.
5. To revert back to the normal All-in-One main page, click "Hide Extra Scan Settings."
6. Under "Display Advanced Scan Settings" you can see change settings, which will affect the outcome of your scan.
your's tech expert
Mar 28, 2009 |
Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer