My uniden hanset stopped working. When I click on
Disconnect your phone from the wall and charger....Take out the Batteries and wait 2 secs...Replace batteries and recconnect phone ..see if this problem is still happening.
1. Disconnect Battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect Battery to hanset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base in most instances.
Heres a site for more help:http://mycusthelp.net/UNIDEN/supportkbitem.asp?sSessionID=&Inc=1093&sFilA=Product&sFilB=Model&sFilC=&FA=-1&FB=-1&FC=-1
(Copy paste to browser)
Mar 08, 2010 |
Uniden Cordless Phone