Question about Vivitar ViviCam 5340s Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
May 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon EOS 400D Digital Camera
Feb 04, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
Sep 29, 2009 | Olympus FE-170 Digital Camera
Mar 29, 2009 | Canon Cameras
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
Nov 16, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: