I put my Droid Razr on charger but battery symbol comes on with ? mark. Won't charge or turn on.
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this.
2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life.
3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery.
4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature.
5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it.
6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
Aug 20, 2012 |
Motorola Mobility Motorla MOTXT912 DROID...