Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Thanks for using FixYa. Open the cover, move the cartridges to the centre, and then press the pad of absorbent paper towel onto the waste ink pads. You can locate the waste ink pads to the right of the cartridges. This will absorb a lot of ink in the pads and that will remove the warning after you reset the printer waste ink tank counter. You can reset your Canon Printer by following this procedure—
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
319 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!