Question about Vivitar 283 Flash
Are these flashguns compatible for use on a Fujifilm FinePix S9600 digital Camera?
Regards Rob Hayes.
Please check the trigger voltage.
What, how do I do that, you said!!!!!!!!!?
Here they are:
1. Four fully charged or new batteries into 283.
2. You needs a DVM (Digital Volt Multimeter).
3. Set DVM: DC scale, higher than 10 scale.
4. Black Lead to black DVM and Red Lead to red DVM.
5. Turn ON the Vivitar 283 and wait until light turns Green.
6. Place Black Lead to Outside Silver Contact of the flash.
7. Place Red Lead to Center Silver Contact of the flash.
8. What is the voltage reading? Read the max. V.
9. Anything under 8VDC will be fine.
10. Some versions will be high.
Hope they are helpful to all photographers.
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2013 | Olympus Fujifilm Finepix S9600 Digital...
Sep 09, 2011 | FUJIFILM Macro Ring Light F Fuji Finepix...
Sep 05, 2011 | Fuji Finepix S9600 Digital Camera
Jan 23, 2010 | Fuji Finepix S9600 Digital Camera
Nov 29, 2009 | Vivitar 283 Flash
Nov 16, 2009 | Vivitar 283 Flash
Jan 13, 2009 | Fuji Finepix S9600 Digital Camera
Jan 06, 2009 | Vivitar 283 Flash
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!