A FRIEND SENT A RING TONE VIA CELL PHONE MESAGE. I CAN PLAY THE RING TONE BY "READING" THE MESSAGE BUT I FIND NOTHING IN THE OWNER MANUAL ON HOW TO TRANSFER IT TO MY LIST OF RING TONES. I WOULD LIKE USE THE ONE HE SENT AND I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FINGURE IT OUT. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Step1: Click on "applications", then select "My files" Create a folder in the root menu and call it "media"
2. Click on media then create another folder and call it "audio"
3. Click on audio to enter then create the final folder and call it "notifiations"
4. When you have done this transfer your message tones to notification folders
5. Go to message,setting,select ring tones and you will see your files
I found the answer!! Go to Menu>Settings>Profiles, then go to Options>Edit. Push the right side of the square (that you use to navigate the menus) so that you're working with New Messages, not Incoming Call. Go down to Message Alert Tone, then go to Options>Change>Use Effect Tone. If you were trying to use an .mmf that you downloaded, or any of the preloaded ones that can be used as incoming call ringtones, you'd go to Use My Alert Tone here. There are 4 tones under Use Effect Tone, and you can play them and choose one, just like you do to play and choose your ringtone.