Question about Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
The following a step by step instructions for the printer issue:
First Set Prevent paper abrasion (Windows)
By using the Prevent paper abrasion function, the space between the print head and paper is increased, preventing print head contact with the paper.
When printing, if there is any foreign material (such as a piece of metal or a pencil) in the printer, the printer maybe damaged. If there is any foreign material, remove it at once.
1. Power the printer off.
2. Open the paper support and confirm that there is not any foreign material in the auto sheet feeder. If there is any foreign material, remove it by hand or with tweezers.
3. Open the front cover and confirm that there is not any foreign material in the printer. If there is any foreign material, remove it by hand or with tweezers.
4. Power the printer on and confirm that the printer operate normally.
Removing paper jam:
If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the printer, open the Top Cover and remove it. If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the printer off and turn it back on. The paper will be ejected automatically.
Paper Loaded in the Cassette Jams inside the Printer
(1) Press the POWER button of the printer to turn off the power. Then, open the Rear Cover.
(2) Fold a piece of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in four, push it in until it hits the jammed paper, then pull out the paper folded in four.
(3) Close the Rear Cover, then press the POWER button of the printer to turn on the power.
Wait until the jammed paper is automatically ejected.
Your feedback is very important to us, please do not forget to rate my service for the site to continue helping everyone and improve on it.
I thank you for the opportunity to help and please do not hesitate in contacting me for any further questions…god bless
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 21, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 06, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 11, 2009 | Canon LBP 1120 Laser Printer
May 07, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 16, 2008 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: