Question about Apple Macintosh Keyboard
If i press s it appears as sg If i press w it appears as wt If i press t it appears as wt If i press x it appears as xb I have problems only in 2 columns column 1 : 2wsx column 2 : 5tgb other keys are absolutely find. Kindly find a solution,....
Your keyboard is broken and needs to be replaced.
Posted on May 17, 2010
You need a new keyboard. The keypress decoder inside the keyboard has obviously developed a malfunction. It is NOT repairable. Buy a new keyboard.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
To Set the Temperature
The reason the stat is coming on during the night/ always being on is setting number 5, there are 5 settings on the Salus
1 is the time you want heating on eg, 07.00 and set the temp (20)
2 is the time you want it to go off eg, 10.00 and set the temp (10 this will turn it off)
3 is the time to come on an evening eg. 17.00 and set the temp (20)
4 is the time you want it to go off eg, 23.00 and set the temp (10 this will turn it off)
5 the problem many people have is that they do not set number 5 correctly, this is a night/ frost stat and if you don't set the time and temperature same as 4 ie, 23.00 and 10*c then the heating will stay on.
How do I set the time and date on my Salus programmer?
· Press the Set and Select buttons simultaneously to enter the clock setting mode.
· By using the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow you can select between 12Hr or 24Hr clock. Once selected press "SELECT".
· The "HOUR" will now be flashing. Adjust with the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow keys to the desired time. Press "SELECT".
· With the "MINUTES" now flashing adjust with the arrow keys to the correct minutes. Press "SELECT".
· Now the "YEAR" will need adjusting. Again use the arrow keys to change and press "SELECT".
· Now adjust the "MONTH" with the arrow keys and press "SELECT"
· Next to change will be the "DAY OF THE MONTH" again with the arrow keys change and press "SELECT"
· "dLS" will now appear. This is the "DAY LIGHT SAVING" mode to turn "ON" or "OFF" use the "UP" and "DOWN" arrow keys. Now press "SELECT"
Sep 27, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 11, 2009 | Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator
May 18, 2009 | House Brand Heating&Air Conditioning...
Dec 18, 2008 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Dec 17, 2008 | Nokia 2100 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2008 | Nokia 7610
Sep 23, 2007 | Televison & Video
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: