Question about LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Try restarting ur phone...or remove the battery nd put it bak in.....
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 03, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 28, 2012 | Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 20, 2009 | LG enV3 VX9200 Cell Phone
Aug 02, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jul 21, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
Mar 10, 2009 | Motorola Mobility V750 Cellular Phone
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!