Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2014 | Canon MG5250 Printer
Follow these steps to reset the printer:
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer (not applicable to WiFi, Bluetooth or Infrared) .
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in. If troubleshooting a communication issue, reconnect the data cable (not applicable to WiFi, Bluetooth or Infrared).
Jan 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 31, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 08, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: