Question about Ryobi 30 Cubic Centimeter Curved Shaft Gas Trimmer
Here is a general overview of what you need to do.
1. Get a new cord
2. Remove the old cord from t-handle.
3. Remove cover of starter pully & old cord( pay attention to which way it is wound or mark w/ an arrow).
4. Tie new cord onto pully & wind.
5. Now you need to pre-load the re-winder spring. ( If you need help with this write me a comment & I can help).
6. Holding the rewound spring, thread the cord through the cover and t-handle and tie.
7. reattach the cover.
Hope this helps,
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Garden
Jul 31, 2014 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Jul 22, 2010 | Toro Garden
May 22, 2010 | Ryobi Garden
Dec 17, 2009 | Dyson DC14 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Apr 17, 2009 | Craftsman Convertible 25cc. Gas Line...
Apr 03, 2009 | Ryobi 30 Cubic Centimeter Curved Shaft Gas...
Dec 23, 2008 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Sep 20, 2008 | Garden
May 19, 2008 | Ryobi 15" Electric Factory Reconditioned...
369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: