Question about Tacsew Sewing Machines
Just received a tacsew T1563 sewing machine. can you guide me in threading and tension ???
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Threading my sewing machine
Go to http://www.singerco.com/accessories/manuals.html And type the model number in the manual search. Reading your message again, it might be that you have already downloaded the free one. Sorry if this is case. There is however a generic threading guide here http://www.singerco.com/resources/threading.html Hope this helps a little! Regards
Posted on Sep 24, 2007
SOURCE: Bobbin thread breaks
Things to check for thread breakage (top or bottom)
1. Good thread in the machine - not hand thread, cheap thread, quilting thread.
2. A burr on the hook - a small nick on the hook can grab and tear threads, however this usually causes the top thread to tear, not the bottom
3. Make sure a new needle is in the machine - one made for the material you are sewing
4. The bobbin must be installed to rotate in the correct direction in your bobbin case
5. And I'll say it anyway - tensions - the primary cause of thread breaking - Remember, there are TWO tensions in a sewing machine, top and bottom. Also, the thread you see on the bottom of the stitch is the top thread, and vice-versa.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Sorry but there is no way to explain how to re-assemble the tension mech on here, you need to be actually shown or have someone do it for you. It is very fiddly and needs to be exact, can I suggest you get in touch with a sewing machine tech who(at cost) will sort you out.
Sorry I cannot be of any further help.
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2012 | Tacsew T111155 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Apr 23, 2012 | Tacsew T111155 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 05, 2012 | Tacsew Sewing Machines
Feb 14, 2011 | Tacsew 20U43 Sewing Machine
Nov 22, 2010 | Tacsew 20U43 Sewing Machine
Mar 24, 2010 | Sewing Machines
Feb 18, 2010 | Tacsew 20U43 Sewing Machine
Oct 06, 2009 | Tacsew Sewing Machines
Jan 16, 2008 | Sewing Machines
Oct 31, 2007 | Tacsew T500
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: