- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dear As the model and make was not mentioned so in general the setup is done as bellow. Press FUNVTION or MENU key and scroll for fax setup.then press OK or ENTER. The corresponding display is self explanatory and input the keys for setting ID and nos. May be done as in standard mobile phone. Thanks.
Assuming you have an HP laserjet, you can either try again in a little bit or disable v.34 on your machine and use v.17 instead
Perform the following to turn V.34 off and access the lower speed of the local machine.
1. Press the ENTER/MENU button one time.
2. Press the or > button until the front display reads "Fax Setup".
3. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
4. Press the or > button until the front display reads "All Faxes".
5. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
6. Press the or > button until the front display reads "V.34".
7. Press the ENTER/MENU button.
8. Press the button until the front display reads "Off" and then press the ENTER/MENU button to save the setting.
Hi, if you have tried the best solution which is resetting the handset and it still does not connect to base, entering a new or the old code won't make any change a solve the issue.
Then you have to contact the technical department of the phone company to make a report....
You will observe that after entering a wrong code thrice, it will demand for your puk code, this puk code is at the back of your sim pack.
You will see where puk code i written at the back of you sim pack. enter this puk code on your, it will tell you to reconfirm, enter it again, your phone will be unlock and you can now start operation.
Press Function, enter 74 from keypad and hit the middle SET button in circle. FAX PARAMETER should appear. Enter number 012 from the keypad, hit SET The value should be 2 for printing a journal always. If it's not (default is 3 - only when unsuccessful), then enter 2, hit SET Press Function again to go out of the menu. That's it :)
1. Press "USER TOOL"
2. Press 1.
3. Press 1 again
4. Enter 01
5. Press a free Quick Dial key
6. Enter the fax number.
7. Press [Name]
8. Enter name for this Quick Dial
9. Press [OK]
10 Press [OK] again
11 Press [PrevMenu]
12 Press [PrevMenu] again