Question about Nokia N96 Smartphone
It is mainly coz of sim messages .... sol:- 1/open your messages folder. 2/click options. 3/click on sim messages. 4/delete all of them. THATS IT!
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 15, 2011 | Samsung S5600 Unlocked Cellphone with...
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jun 28, 2010 | Nokia 6730 classic Cell Phone
Feb 23, 2010 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | Nokia Lands Phones
Nov 03, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia 6210 Navigator Cell Phone
Sep 17, 2008 | NTL D6000 Cordless Phone
Jul 02, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!