- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If anyone still has one of these, and is struggling to set the alarm, try this:
For setting the alarm
Press the menu button. Press right arrow button 5 times until you get 'clock' then press select.
You'll see 'set alarm,' press select button again to say yes.
You'll see a display with all the current settings: Alarm 1, the current alarm time and whether it's set for Daily or Once. Pressing the right arrow now advances the hours, the select button moves you on to the minutes, set these with the arrow buttons too.
Select button now moves you to 'Daily' or 'Once' - again you change this with the arrows. Select button moves you on to choose Radio or buzzer (again, you change this with the left/right arrows and press select for your choice).
All settings are done, you can power off now, or I think pressing menu took me out of settings mode and back to radio display.
Turning the alarm on or off:
Press menu, then right arrow 5 times for 'clock.'
Select this and you'll see 'set alarm' - press right arrow button once and you get 'Alarm On/Off.
Now every time you press select, the bell symbol toggles from visible to invisible, visible being 'on.'
You can now press menu to get out of the settings mode.
Setting the Clock
1. Press and hold the CLOCK button until the hour begins to flash
2. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to change the hour.
3. Press the CLOCK button again. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons
to change the minutes.
4. Press the CLOCK button again to save.
the PRESET stations:
1. Tune to desired station.
2. Press and hold the PRESET button until the PRE-SET indicator on the display begins to flash
3. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to select the PRESET location for the station. Ten locations (0-9) are available.
4. Press the PRESET button to save the location. To tune a PRESET station:
Press and release the PRESET button to step
through the PRESET stations.
1. Press the menu/set button. This will bring up a menu. 2. Press arrow left (the button left of the menu/set button). 3. Press arrow down (the button below the menu/set button). This will select the setup menu (so, a wrench icon should be brighter than an icon of a camera). 4. Press arrow up or down (these buttons are above and below the menu/set button respectively) to highlight clock set. 5. When clock set is highlighted press the right arrow button (button right of the menu/set button). 6. Press right or left to select what settings you want to change. 7. Press up or down to get numbers according as you want them. 8. Repeat 6. and 7. as desired. 9. Press menu/set several times to exit menu options.
press and hold the timer key for 5-10 seconds see if it flash;s if so use the arrows for hour and min, comment back with all the setting/buttons it has other than temp for individual ranges :)
Hope this helps ya!
1: press Source button to turn off unit 2: press Clock button to display clock 3: press Audio and Left Arrow button at same time until clock hour flashes, then press up or down arrow to set hour 4: press Right Arrow button until minutes flash, then press up or down arrow to set minutes 5: press Source button again and clock is set
First select calender press enter. to set date press stop then use < arrows > to set year, up and down to set month, press stop to comfirm. Then use navigation buttons to select cuarrent date and press enter to confirm. To exit press menu button.
Use nav buttons to select clock, press enter to confirm the clock display will appear.
To set clock press menu for custom set up. Use down arrow key to find "set time" right arrow to kighlight set time press enter, then arrow keys to set time then enter then left arrow all the way to the left then down to exit, athen enter.
Hope this helps.
First hit setup then find settings, then enter. Use arrow keys to change time, then enter
To set the clock on the Pioneer Moseft leave ignition on accessories, turn radio off make sure clock is blacked out. Hold the volume-on -off for a few seconds and the clock should start flashing then use your arrow keys to set the clock.
Make sure unit is off by pressing and holding the 'Source' button. Wait 3 seconds, and then press and hold the 'Source' button. Do Not Release the button! A display reading "Initial" will show. Then use the arrow buttons surrounding the 'Source' to set clock. The 'Function' button isn't involved, dispite what the manuel states.
UNPLUG!!! Wait 15 seconds. Plug in again, CLOCK will flash 12am.
Press "set" button ONCE.
Press Double Back Arrows |<< to go backward from Midnight
Press Double Forward Arrows |>> to go forward from Midnight
(Either press-hold the Double Arrows for quick minute-scroll or repeat-press Double Arrow for a slower minute-by-minute change.)