Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Flash does not work, flash icon keeps flashing, also E:91:01 flashing
Try to reset your camera, heres one way of doing it
1. Turn OFF cam & Remove the battery or the power supply
2. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec then & Turn the switch to OFF
3. Install the battery or power supply. & Turn the switch to MEMORY
4. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
5. You will be prompt to adjust date/time.
6. Take some pictures and test out your flash
or open up the setup menu, and look for intilize or reset to factory defaults.
That should solve it, if it doesn't then its a hardware issue possibly the flash is bad some parts may need to be replaced to fix it. Take it to a local repairer or your dealer if your in warranty.
www.advancecamera.com will offer a free repair estimate if your outside of warranty.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 04, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A640 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2010 | eMachines T6534 PC Desktop
Nov 16, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C875 Digital Camera
Feb 26, 2009 | LG KU250 Cellular Phone
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!