Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
i have compaq presarioa c700 i haven't driver CD so tell me that where i can find drivers
thanks & regards
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Down load Drivers and software for your computer lap top
Click on this link :
Compaq Presario C707TU Notebook PC
It will go to a other page click on the operating system you are using.
Follow the steps / Will get up back up and going.
Good Luck / Please dont for get to Vote. Thank You.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Before Conexant Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Feb 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 21, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 05, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 04, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 26, 2007 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: