Question about Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My name is Ronald Thompson,85 yr old pensioner and I suddenly find I cannot access my site,on my page you will see a photo of myself and a friend taken in Hong Kong 1945,grand son Chase Merridith,Bro Devon Mieridith,grand daughter Sharon Ridler.grandson Brian Hill plus many more friends. My present "E"address is as,please advise

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • thomthumb569 Sep 12, 2009

    Hi yes it is a face book site,my password was [removed by staff for user's security] many thanks

  • issam el mourabit
    issam el mourabit May 11, 2010

    Give us more information and the adress of your web site

  • Anonymous Mar 18, 2014

    The pic is not me...Iam 86 yr of age...all other material,is ok.the lady is my daughter, not Me......Remove. Please...



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 33 Answers

What website is this the one that you have trouble accessing.

is it a facebook site? as in your Facebook Profile?

we need a bit more information to help you.

Posted on Sep 10, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Is it true that grandma Robinson is getting $160,000 a yr in retirement pay for babysitting Obama's children?

There was no truth to this report. The Boston Tribune is a fake new site that masquerades as the online arm of a legitimate big-city newspaper in order to lure readers with fabricated clickbait stories.
The Boston Tribune article provided links to the general landing pages of the National Taxpayers Union,, and the Civil Service Retirement System, both those links did not point to any relevant information.
The Former Presidents Act of 1958 provides lifetime benefits for presidents after they leave office. This law also provides some benefits for former first ladies (such as Secret Service protection), but not lifetime pensions for them (or their parents).
As the First Lady does not receive a salary or a pension, it is reasonable to assume that the unofficial position of "first grandma" is also unpaid and is similarly ineligible for a government pension.
FALSE First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifetime 160K Government...

Oct 19, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do I get my facebook page back

Somehow, you must have two pages, an old one a new one, or you just Googled your name, clicked on it, and you are only seeing the 'Public' areas that you have set. If that is the case, you need to log in and make sure that you ARE logged in.. Try from a computer rather than your phone. You need your email address that you get your notifications to and the password.

Dec 12, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I seem to have two Facebook accounts. My original account had 100's of friends, photos, long timeline etc. many months ago I logged in and seemed to have a new page but with only a few friends. Everyt

Hello, visit and type in your name of your old account, make sure you select the proper account and follow the directions.

Sep 04, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My facebook asks me to be friends with myself.

you could be having 2 accounts with different access emails. change the name of your current one and see if it affects the other name asking you to be friends.

also you can accept and see that other account page when you go to its wall ie

Aug 04, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer one yr. old pushed buttons and brought up the four yr. old thought the way to get that off the screen was to turn the tv off and back on. well, he turned it off, but it won't come back...

If you were to log on to the manufacturer's web site, I think you will be pleasantly surprised as usually one is able to download, by model number, Customer Instruction Manuals, list of Dealers for spare part supplies as required.

Just Google the manufacturer's name and follow the links. Make certain you are directed to the manufacturer's web site as some search engines direct you to other sites and they charge for the information that is normally free of charge.

I hope this helps.

Dec 29, 2010 | JVC AV-36320 36" TV

9 Answers

How do I report someone on facebook who is not my friend, but is harassing me? This person is friends with other friends I have, but not me, but he is saying things in comments on posts about me and...


- You can add him on your friend list then report him using the "Report/Block this Person" link that appears at the bottom of their profile. And then remove this user from your Friend List and block.

- You can ask your friends who has this person on their friend list to report him.

hope this helps

Jun 23, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Video on Samsung FPT5084 suddenly went out today.

Yes. Several people on this website have reported this problem. I, myself, have had it fixed 3 times now.

Mar 21, 2010 | Samsung FPT5084 50 in. Plasma HDTV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

146 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18411 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides