Question about Canon (6981A002AA) for imagerunner 2200, 2800, 3300 Print Server
If I try to push scan to file in PDF the machine scans the document and the file is created in the folder however when I try to open the document with "Acrobat Reader 9" the message "not enough data to create an image appears" unless the actual scanned document contains a very small image then it works fine. If I try to push scan to file in TIFF the machine scans the document and the file is created in the folder however when I try to open the document only part of the image from the top of the page is there (usually about 1/2 inch). If I pull scan using scan gear it works fine. I upgraded all the system software and the memory. Please help! Thanks, John.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2013 | Canon MP Navigator EX for Windows
on Dec 08, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 17, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 24, 2007 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
470 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: