Question about Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Below would be the suggested solution regarding paper feeding problems;
If Paper does not feed into the machine.
• Remove any obstructions inside the machine.
• Paper has not been loaded correctly. Remove paper from the
tray and reload it correctly.
• There is too much paper in the paper tray. Remove excess
paper from the tray.
• The paper is too thick. Use only paper that meets the
specifications required by the machine.
Below is the suggested paper specifications;
Supported Sizes of Paper
Paper Dimensions* Weight Capacity**
Letter 8.5 X 11 in. (216 X 279mm)
• 60 to 105 g/m2 bond (16 to 28 lb) for the paper tray
• 60 to 120 g/m2 bond (16 to 32 lb) for the Bypass tray
• 250 sheets of 75 g/ m2 bond (20 lb) paper for the paper tray
• 1 sheet of paper for the Bypass tray A4 210 X 297 mm (8.3 X 11.7 in.)
Executive 7.25 X 10.5 in. (191 X 267 mm)
Legal 8.5 X 14 in. (216 X 356 mm)
Folio 216 X 330 mm (8.5 X 13 in.)
Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Feb 06, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
May 28, 2008 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!