Need instructions on how to install a HP 6110 Cartridge Return Belt. The belt came off but does not appear to be broken.
Hello HP 6110 Cartridge
Issue : installing Cartridge on HP 6110 Printer
Printer :Desk jet HP 6110
Analysis : it seems that you are trying for Replacing the print cartridges
Solution : Please try the following steps to replace which is very simple and easy. The most important part is to understand and then apply without fear..
1) Turn on the power of the printer
2) Lift the print carriage access door on the front of the unit
Observe : the print carriage will move into the middle of the access area.
3) Release the cartridge to be replaced by pressing down lightly on the top of the carriage latch (You Need to Press Of force Single finger on the top of the Carriage Latch) and then pulling the lower section of the latch forward. Lift the latch.
4) Grasp the sides of the ink cartridge and pull the cartridge out to remove it.
5) NOW by
Holding the cartridge with the printed label up, slide the cartridges,
one at a time, into the print carriage.
Insert the black
print cartridge (HP 56) into the right side (with the gray latch) and
the tri-color print cartridge (HP 57) into the left side (with the blue
6) Latch the cartridge by pulling the lower section of the latch forward
and pressing the latch down. When the latch is down, release the lower
portion of the latch so that it catches under the tabs. Do not use
force or damage might occur.
7) Close the print cartridge access door..
Now check the by running a test print
Click Start , click Settings , and then click Printers .
Right-click the all-in-one print icon and click Properties
On the General tab of the Printer properties, click the Test Page option.
Try the above steps hope the best out of it
Happy new year
Jan 02, 2010 |
HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...