Question about Maytag Neptune Washer
Neptune MAH3000AWW washer will not drain
According to a separate posting I see the it may be a resistor or the pump.
1. How do I found out what is the problem? Whether it is the pump or resistor?
2. How do I get access to and get the part for the volume resistor r-11 on the control board.
3. Where can I get my hands on a service manual for the Maytag Neptune MAH3000AWW
4 Found Helpful
Answer # 1
remove back panel
remove hoses from pump (expect water have towels handy)
open pump by removing screws
remove foreign objects if any
check impeller blades to ensure that they arent worn down
rebuild and reinstall pump
or replace pump reconnect hoses, replace rear panel
you should be good to go
Add Your Answer
Tips for a great answer:
- - Answer the question.
- - If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- - Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- - Provide details, support with references or personal experience.