Question about Panasonic NN-P794SF Microwave Oven
I have the same problem. Just died on me the other day. Was working fine up to that point. Went to re-heat my coffee, entered 30 seconds, hit start and it just turned off. No light, no sounds, no smells, no nothing. Completely powerless.
Fairly disappointed because I don't use it that heavily, maybe 30 minutes per week. Replaced my older unit with this one about 2 years ago. Still on the original light bulb (inside). How is it that the light bulb lasted longer than the microwave itself???
Any help would be appreciated too. I don't have the money to spend to replace this right now.
Probably a fuse inside the unit. Can be caused by overheating or by door switches not working properly.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2012 | OCI ELECTRONICS Sharp - sharp r930cs...
Oct 09, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
Oct 19, 2017 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jun 16, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 12, 2010 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Apr 19, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 25, 2007 | Panasonic NN-T888S Convection/Microwave...
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!