Question about Adobe Captivate 3 Full Version for PC (38043581)
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2016 | Lowrance Lms 525c Df 5" Df Sonar...
Jan 13, 2016 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Oct 17, 2014 | Pool & Spa
Aug 15, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Aug 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Jul 15, 2010 | Intex 2500 Gal Easy Set Swimming Pool...
Mar 04, 2017 | Pressman Toy Original Rummikub Game
Feb 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: