Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the original software but it did not work.
Do you have the disc of printer. If you do please follow the below steps
1. Disconnect the printer from the computer and turn it off.
2. Right click on the drive where the disc is inserted and click on explore
3. double click to open the folder util, under util double click to open ccc and then run uninstall L1, L2, L3, L4, for 64 bit computer run the respective files.
4. Delete the contents from c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86
5. removed the registry entries
6 Reboot the computer and then start the installation.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | HP PSC 2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer, Scanner,...
Jan 19, 2010 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | HP PSC 2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 18, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: