Question about Lands Phones
Let's review the steps to store a number:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the STORE button.
4. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits)
5. Press the STORE button again.
6. Press a memory location (0-on the keypad), or an Emergency Quick Dial button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
As I understand, you can't finish to store the number as the phone basically makes a call during the process.
If you already tried to store the number using the handset, Try again but this time press the SPEAKER button and follow the procedure.
Be sure that the phone detects the "STORE" button when you pressing it.
If you believe the phone is having a malfunction, you can contact GE customer service about this issue at 1 800 448 0329
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 01, 2011 | Big Button GE 29369GE1 Speakerphone
Feb 18, 2011 | Lands Phones
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2010 | GE 29267GE3 Corded Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | Lands Phones
Sep 15, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 16, 2008 | Lands Phones
May 07, 2007 | Conairphone CID 244
Apr 27, 2007 | GE 29318GE1 Corded Phone
Sep 26, 2017 | Lands Phones
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!