Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 InkJet Printer
Did you press the maintenance button until P shows on the display then press black or color button to get the the alignment procedure? Did it print the entire sheet? Please let me know if you still can get the alignment to work.
Just as a reminder, setting the thickness improperly could cause quality problems. So as dirty print head.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 06, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!