- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try the password 0000 it is very common. If not watch a movie with the lowest rating possible. then you wont need the password and when the movie is on you can change it somehow. or at least when it is in. I know ive had this problem years ago and i changed it somehow
Here is the procedure to reset the parental lock code:
1. Bring up a screen where the unit asks you to enter in the parental code. You can either insert a restricted disc, or enter the DVD setup menu and go to "parental control" under custom setup.
2. When the screen asks for the code, press the SELECT button, then enter in the code "7444".
3. The level adjustment under Parental Control dictates the strictness of the player. The lower the value, the more strict it will be. Either increase the value to lower the restriction, or disable the lock entirely by setting it to "off".
4. Once you have made your adjustments, be sure that the DVD tray is empty, and press the RESET button on the front of the Playstation 2. It is imperative the tray is clear of any DVD or game for the unit to save your settings.
I hope I'm not helping a little kid watch naughty movies, lol. Little joke, but the master password your looking for is 7444. Place dvd in when the password comes up, put in 7444, then put in your new password or no new password.