Question about Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Ihave also been getting rints that are off by about 1/4 inch, showing white paper at the end (4x6 prints) and a mark across the to that looks like it has slight score marks, as if I wanted to fold and cut it here, about 1/2 inch from top.
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 130 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Kodak Photo Printer 6850 Thermal
Sep 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 870 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: