Question about Yamaha RX-V530 Receiver
The problem that I am having with my amplifier is that everytime that I switch the amplifier, it powers off after 2 seconds. Can anyone help??
All the output transistors and driver transistors are ok.
You might have your speakers shorted. Check the wiring at the amp and speaker terminals
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2015 | Yamaha Av Reciever Rx-v793 Cinema Dsp...
Mar 23, 2014 | Pioneer VSX-D608 Receiver
Sep 13, 2011 | Yamaha RX-V1000 Receiver
May 22, 2011 | Yamaha RX-V1900 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Jan 02, 2010 | Yamaha RX-797 Receiver
May 21, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V463 Receiver
Feb 11, 2014 | Yamaha RX-V530 Receiver
Aug 19, 2017 | Yamaha RX-V530 Receiver
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!