Question about Computers & Internet
Follow the steps below to configure settings:
1. Right click on My Computer icon and go to Manage.
2. Go to Services then go to Service and Applications.
3. Double click on Wireless Zero Configuration.
4. Change the Start Up Type to Automatic and click on Apply.
5. Click on Start and press OK to close the window.
6. Go to 'Control Panel', Click on Classic View in the left hand side menu and then open 'Network Connections'.
7. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'Properties'.
8. Go to the 'Wireless Networks' tab.
9. Check the option 'Use Windows to
Configure this Wireless Connection' and click 'OK'.
Now please perform the following instructions to connect to the wireless network:
1. Go to 'Control Panel', Click on Classic View in the left hand side menu and then open 'Network Connections'.
2. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'Properties'.
3. Click on the 'wireless network' tab.
4. Under Preferred networks if you see any name in the list then highlight the name and click remove. Click OK.
5. Right-click on the wireless Network Connection icon and select 'View Available Networks'.
6. Look for the SSID (aka Network Name) of the Wireless router or access point.
4. Highlight thee SSID from the list that you want to connect to.
5. Type the security Key here and click on the 'Connect' button.
6. You should have successfully established a wireless network connection.
let me know if you need any further help.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2011 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Apr 29, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear CG814M Wireless Cable Modem...
Nov 11, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Sep 22, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Sep 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Mar 21, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2008 | Linksys WPC54G Wireless-G Notebook Adapter...
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: