Question about HP w1907 LCD Monitor

1 Answer

My hp w1907 has very bright potion on top of the screen it is about 4 inches wide, unfortunately it is no longer covered by warranty, can I still fix this problem on my own help pls.Because when I phoned Hp customer service they charge me at the amount of a brand new lcd monitor.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • HP Master
  • 2,022 Answers

Yes thats true either you can go for repair or replacement .you cant do it yourself bcose this screen portion is damge.

Posted on Sep 09, 2009

  • mukhtar21 shaikh
    mukhtar21 shaikh Sep 09, 2009

    yes thats true either you can go for repair or replacement .you cant do it yourself bcose this screen portion is damge.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi, samsung un40d5005 led tv horizontal white bar only at top of screen about 3/4 inch wide, fixable?

Hi Gary,

The problem of your TV may be solved by someone who is an expert in fixing the LCD screens. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do yourself.

Oct 09, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video

1 Answer

Upper section of my HP w1907 LCD computer monitor is faint. How to fix it?

From the sound of it, you most likely have a blown CCFL bulb in your monitor (there is one on the top and one at the bottom).
You can either buy new bulbs for it and try to replace them (risky and difficult without experience as I had found) or you will need to buy a new monitor.

It is a common problem with them unfortunately.

May 11, 2011 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor

1 Answer

The screen is very big like zoomed in and i cant fix it HELP!!!!

anywheres on the desktop RIGHT click then select "Properties" in the drop down list
click on the tab labeled setting on the top right the adjust the "slider bar " towards "MORE"
Set it to 1024x768 if your screen is basically square or 1280x768 if it longer then wide.
you can play with the settings till you find one you like

Dec 22, 2010 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor

1 Answer

The cantister on my DC04 no longer stays secure when in position. It does not snap and lock into place as before. I found a small plastic tab about 1/4 inch deep and less than an inch wide on the floor. ...

Check your warranty. If it's still good read to find out if this part is covered (probably not) and where to take it for repair or replacement of the tank.
Unfortunately, it may turn out you'll need to buy a new vacuum.

Nov 16, 2010 | Dyson DC04 HEPA Bagless Upright Cyclonic...

1 Answer

Red lines on hp w1907 monitor

this sounds like pixels have died on the screen there is no cheap fix for this, its cheaper to buy a new one. if it is still under warranty bring it back as the manufacturer should cover this

Aug 07, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor

1 Answer

We have 2 problems....dark screen/bright light on right side

Replace the light engine. If you wish to get some details; visit the site linked here. Pull up older posts.

Apr 11, 2017 | Samsung HL-S5087W DLP TV

1 Answer

Screen Problems with HP laptop

i think it is under of waranty. it look likes your graphic card or emmeded chip is down. need to get service.

May 27, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook

5 Answers

Black 3-4 inch wide Stripe

this problem is a bad panel it needs to be replaced in some cases the panel is under warranty. check your warranty.
also the E and F buffers could be at fault I would have these replaced first.

Oct 14, 2007 | Samsung HP-R4252 42 in. Plasma HDTV

Not finding what you are looking for?
HP w1907 LCD Monitor Logo

Related Topics:

119 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top HP Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18415 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

538 Answers

Are you a HP Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides