Question about Samsung YP-MT6X MP3 Player
HI,m having a Digital audio player of samsung ypt6it cannot be formtted.whenever i start it it shows as free memory 0.0kbb n its shuts down so can anyone help me n this?????my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Windows does not detect device
your software may be setup for only one device and will only find the latest one. However, when you plug in the 512 model windows should still notify you that something has been attached to the usb port. If the device plays ok the batteries are probably ok and if so it's probably the connector or the cable unless you're using the same cable with both units. If the unit doesn't play it might be the batteries but even then windows should notify you when you connect the device if it's making a connection because the battery charger should start drawing current through the usb cable and windows should sense this. Mine stopped working when my grandson removed the cable while updating the firmware. Had to send it in to get the firmware rebooted
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
SOURCE: SAMSUNG YP-U2J PLAYER PLOBLEM
check wether you use media player 10 or 11. If you have 11 remove all traces of it and either rollback or re-install 10. You will have to reboot your laptop once you have put media player 10 on.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
Download the driver from the Samsung Support Page and force download the driver with the steps below:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
SOURCE: I am looking for a
Looking on eBay, a good place to see what's available, gives;
There are cheaper ones from reasonable sellers,but the couple I looked at ship only to USA/Canada'
It has a good picture picture of what you are looking for.
It is a USBa to mini USB, used to connect many MP3 players and small external hard drives
You should be able to find one at any electronics store and yes, you should be asking for a data cable.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2011 | Samsung YP-U2JZW MP3 Player
Feb 15, 2011 | Samsung YP-U2X Digital Media Player
Feb 10, 2011 | Samsung Yepp YP-T7JX MP3 Player
Feb 01, 2011 | Samsung Yepp YP-T7JZ MP3 Player
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung YP-F2 (512 MB) MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2009 | Samsung Yepp YP-C1XB (512 MB) MP3 Player
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung YP-W3L (512 MB) MP3 Player
Dec 03, 2008 | Samsung YP-MT6X MP3 Player
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!