This has me completely stumped - We have changed dc controller, fuser, fuser assembly tray, fuser plug in and HV pwoer supply. Nothing gets the error reset. While looking at the fuser temp. We notice the fuser never gets above 120.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The main thermistor reading does not reach 40C 14 sec after the fixing heater goes ON (fixing low temperature error)
1) Wiring Is the connection of the connector (CN8) on the power supply PCB and the connector (J103) on the DC controller PCB and the wiring to the fixing assembly normal? NO : Correct the connection and wiring. 2) Fixing assembly Try replacing the fixing assembly. Is the fault corrected? YES : End. 3) Power supply PCB, DC controller PCB Try repacking the power supply PCB. Is the fault corrected? YES : End. NO : Replace the DC controller PCB. 4) Error With the power switch ON, clear E000 through E004; then, turn off and then on the power switch.
Manual says: 1. Reconnect the connectors for the fuser motor and on the DC controller PCB. Replace any damaged parts. 2. Replace the fuser drive assembly. 3. Replace the DC controller PCB and recalibrate
This is an error code for the connection of the toner bottle motor at power up is not detected. Did you recently ahve the hopper assembly off? Maybe this connection was forgotten. Check. The motor itself may have to be replaced.
1 Turn the printer off and then on. 2 If the error persists, turn the printer off. 3 Verify that the tray 2 lifter wire-harness is full seated in its connector on the dc controller PCA (location J93). 4 Replace the tray 2 lifter-driver assembly. See Tray 2 lifter-drive assembly. 5 Replace the dc controller PCA. See Dc controller PCA.
X is in your case 3 : FUSER MOTOR STARTUP ERROR. Y is in your case 0 : NO COLOR
The service manual says:
1. Reconnect the connectors for the fuser motor and on the DC controller PCB. Replace any damged parts. 2. Replace the fuser drive assembly. 3. Replace the DC controller PCB. Calibrate the printer after replacing the DC controller.
The pin is broken on the Primary Fan 2 Duct. The Laser Shutter is activated by the pin on the Primary Fan Duct Assembly. The linkage is pinched not allowing the laser shutter to be fully actuated (may also indicate E227-0004). Faulty Laser Scanner Assembly.
Defective DC Controller PCB Assembly.
Check the shutter operation and the pin on the Primary Fan Duct Assembly. If the pin is broken replace the Primary Fan 2 Duct (iR6570 : FC6-3540-000 / iR5075 : FL2-5834-000) or the Primary Fan Duct Assembly (iR6570 : FM2-3074-000 / iR5075 : FM2-9694-000). If the Laser Scanner Assembly (iR6570 : FM2-3670-000 / iR5075 : FM2-9832-000) has been replaced and error codes E100-0001/ E227-0004 are intermittently indicated, proceed to the next step.
Remove the Primary Fan Duct Assembly (this assembly has a pin on it that activates the laser shutter).
Remove and reinstall the Laser Scanner Assembly.
Install the Primary Fan Duct Assembly. This should free the linkage allowing the laser shutter to be fully actuated.
Finally a DC Con clear resolved both of the intermittent issues (E100-0001/ E227-0004).