Question about Akai LCT3285TA 32 in. LCD Television
I recently bought a used LCT2060 that had no remote. I figured my comcast cable remote would work without a problem but it didn't. So 3 universal remotes later I found my solution...a radio shack universal gamer remote. It controls up to 5 components plus your xbox360, playstation and pc. The price on sale was a mere 12.97, not bad if you ask me. Hope this helped. The code that worked for the Akai was 11676. Take care...
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Akai codes: 0051 0301 0671 0741 0851 0871 0991 1001 1491 2371 2391 2551 2751 2791
You may setup the URC by the following code entering instructions.
1. Refer to the DEVICE CODE LIST, look up the 4-digit Device Code which
corresponds to the brands of your A/V equipment. If there are more than
one Device Code listed under your brand, try from the first code.
2. Press a desired Device Mode Key
3. Hold down “ CH+ ” and “ VOL– ” on the URC together simultaneously for 2
seconds until the indicator lights up.
4. Use the number keys to enter your 4-digit Device Code, the indicator
should go out immediately.
Turn on your device (e.g. TV), try the function keys on the URC. If your device
(e.g. TV) responds to your invoked function correctly, you have entered the
right Device Code. Otherwise, repeat the above setup instructions with the
rest available Device Codes until your device (e.g. TV) responds to your invoked
function, and most keys work correctly.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I stumbled across this page while the owner's manual for my remote was lost. I've now found the manual (after not having any luck finding the solution on the web)!
The AKAI KC02-D2 remote operates my AKAI PDP42Z5TA 42" Plasma HD Television. It may work with others as well, but that's the TV I use it for. If the batteries are removed (or dead) for a while, it will lose its programming. Here's how to reprogram it.
AKAI = 231, 218, 221, 222, 225, 226, 227, 228
1. Turn on the Device you want to program. The remote can be programmed by pressing the 3 Digit Brand Code number listed in the code table of this programming guide. If multiple codes are listed, you may have to enter several codes to complete the steps below. (Note: For programming the VCR, a tape must be loaded/inserted first.) If your Brand is not listed, please use the Manual Search menthod or Auto Search method (Section C & D below).
2. Press and hold the SET button for about 3 seconds until the current Device LED lights (TV, VCR, DVD, STB.), then release the SET button.
3. Press the device button you want to program (TV, VCR, DVD, STB.) then the selected Device LED will light on.
4. Enter the 3 Digit Brand Code for the desired Device. For example, enter "2" "1" "8" for AKAI TV. When entering each digit, the Device LED will flash one time. After all 3 digit numbers are entered, the Device LED will turn off. If the code is not valid, the Device LED will flash three times then turn off. Check the code list and repeat from the above step 2.
(*The manual contains a huge list of 3-digit codes for various devices. If you're looking for a specific one, just ask.)
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Scroll to 'Customer support' and Press Select
When the application loads you'll see the codes menu.
Posted on May 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 28, 2010 | Akai LCT2715 27 in. LCD Television
Dec 29, 2009 | Akai LCT3701AD 37 in. LCD Television
Dec 31, 2008 | Akai CFT2490 24" TV
Nov 03, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Aug 17, 2008 | Akai LCT3285TA 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 07, 2008 | Apex Digital GT2715DV 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
573 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: