Question about Health & Beauty
It is not OUT2, but rather OUE2, which means your chefmate needs to re calibrate. To do that you will need the following:
a 2000 grams weight or 4.4 lbs, I used a 3lbs protein jug unopenened and a 600 grams glutamine bottle unopened.
Ok so turn your scale off then:
1) press the ON button and leave it press while simultaneously pressing once the TARE button (though it may need more than one or maybe leaving it press for a few secs thought try just hitting it once first), release the TARE and you should see a CAL on the screen (top left), release the ON and it will read:
2) the number 00000 on the first line will appear, click TARE
-this calibrates no weight first-
3) then it will read you another weight mine read 2000 grams, put that weight on top of the scale (NOTE every scale uses a different weight to calibrate i am giving you mine) once you put it there hit tare and it should read PASS
4) Remove the weight and it should read "0", mine read first 1 grm so i had to re do it again until i got 0.
5) You can try weighting different unopened things that you know the weight of, but if not just turn it OFF then back ON and it should read "0"
Congratulations your scale is now calibrated and ready to use again!!!!
NOTES: i have the electric scale if the on tare button does not works for you it may need a different combination to calibrate.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Thank you for that good description. It worked. I took a 2 liter bottle of coca cola zero, poured out half a deciliter to compensate for approx 50 gr plastic bottle...(without the cap on) and then followed your instructions. And now i have a good scale again, and have saved a lot of money.
Posted on Apr 10, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Sep 24, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 19, 2011 | Salter 2001 electronic kitchen scale
Jul 27, 2010 | Tanita 1479V - Digital Pocket Scale /...
May 14, 2010 | Salter 2001 electronic kitchen scale
Jan 30, 2010 | Chefmate Kitchen Appliances - Others
Aug 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2009 | Balance Health & Beauty
Mar 17, 2009 | Health & Beauty
1,526 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!